- Club By-laws (Coming this weekend)
- Membership Application (Coming this weekend)
- Kingsmen Industrial Arts Scholarship Program In 2017, the Kingsmen Car Club announced the "Kingsmen Industrial Arts Scholarship", a $1000 scholarship to help further technical training in Industrial Arts for two (2) students wishing to pursue a career in an Industrial Arts field of their choosing (auto mechanics, welding, etc).
Students must be enrolled in a High School in Santa Cruz County, and be a graduating senior from that school. More information is available on the Scholarship Application.
2022's Kingsmen Industrial Arts Scholarships went to Diego (not pictured), Alan Cortes (on left), and John Sapiens (on right), all from Santa Cruz High School; pictured with Kingsmen Steve Andrews (far left) and Tom Schmidt (far right), and SCHS Auto Shop teacher, Matt Svoboda (second from right).
- 2021's Kingsmen Industrial Arts Scholarship went to Christopher Shaw of Scotts Valley High School, who is studying Automotive Restoration at McPherson College in McPherson, Kansas. An honorary scholarship was also awarded posthumously to Cash Bradley Paul Ebright (of San Lorenzo Valley High School), who drowned off the Santa Cruz coast before he could graduate.
- Caffeine Cruisers
Check out all the cool modern and classic cars and motorcycles, or bring your own to this informal weekly gathering held every Saturday, from 7:00–9:30am (weather permitting), in the Capitola Mall parking lot, near the corner of 41st Ave and Clares St. (Google Maps)
2020's Kingsmen Industrial Arts Scholarship went to Carlos Perez of Santa Cruz High School, who is studying Aeronautic Mechanics at Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology in Los Angeles, CA.
2018's Kingsmen Industrial Arts Scholarships went to Jason Garza of Watsonville High School (black background, pictured with Kingsmen John Galli and Tom Schmidt) and to Eriberto Ruiz of Santa Cruz High School (red background, pictured with John Galli and Tom Schmidt).
- Annual "Hot Rods on the Green" car show
A fun event at Twin Lakes Church for the whole family. We've always had over 120 classic and modern cars and trucks to check out! Enter your car in the competition or just stop by and enjoy!
Registration starts May 1st.
2022 CAR SHOW REGISTRATION
- Annual "Springtime Rod & Custom" swap meet
A great event at Twin Lakes Church for yourself, or your favorite gearhead! Drop by to find some cool vintage parts for current project, or bring by what's left over from your last project and make some cash!
Registration starts March 1st.
2022 SWAP MEET REGISTRATION