- Springtime Rod & Custom Swap Meet - April 7th, 2018
Buy, sell, and trade! Proceeds support the Apprenticeship program.
- 12th Annual "Hot Rods on the Green" Car Show - July 7th & 8th, 2018
A fun event at Twin Lakes Church for the whole family. Enter your own car in the competition or just stop by and enjoy!
- High School Apprenticeship Program
High school age students learn the ins and outs of car care and restoration from Kingsmen members as they work on classic cars like a 1931 Model A coupe and 1934 Ford Sedan.
- We're almost done with our 1931 Ford Model A, just the interior is left! Come check it out at our next Hot Rods on the Green car show (July 7th & 8th, 2018).
- In 2017, the Kingsmen Car Club announced the "Kingsmen Car Club Industrial Arts Scholarship", a $1000 scholarship to help further technical training in Industrial Arts for students wishing to pursue a career in an Industrial Arts Field of their choosing.
Students must be enrolled in a High School in Santa Cruz County, and be a graduating senior from that school. More information is available on the Scholarship Application.
- This year's Kingsmen Car Club Industrial Arts Scholarships (worth $1,000 each) have gone to Jason Garza of Watsonville High School (black background) and to Eriberto Ruiz of Santa Cruz High (red background).
Great job and congratulations, Eriberto and Jason!
- Caffeine Cruise
Check out all the cool and classic cars and motorcycles, or bring your own to this informal weekly gathering held every Saturday, from 7:30–9am (weather permitting), in the Starbucks parking lot at 41st Ave and Soquel Dr. (Google Maps)
- Tours and Picnic Cruises
A great way to get to know the Kingsmen! Held throughout the year.